Cloth, string, natural dyes
If you are interested using Maeve Hickey's work, please contact her.
Maeve Hickey's work has been featured in a number of publications:
- Irish Times, May 19, 2018: "Lough Derg, Ironman of Pilgrimages", photographs accompanying article by writer Manchan Magan
- The photograph Gary and Janie White Deer, Choctaw Indians: Famine Commemoration Walk, Doolough, Co. Mayno was featured in Irish America Magazine, June/July 2010. It was also used as the main image for the conference on the Great Irish Famine, recently held in three US venues: the American Irish Historical Society in New York City; Boston College, Boston; and the Irish American Heritage Center in Chicago
- Photos used for the conference on the Great Irish Famine held in the American Irish Historical Society, New York City; Boston College, Boston; and the Irish American Heritage Center in Chicago
- Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge: Border Impact 2002 Powerpoint DVD with black and white photographs
- Ambos Nogales: Intimate Portraits of the US/Mexico Border 2002 Santa Fe: School of American Research Press
- Tunnel Kids
2001 Tucson: University of Arizona Press
- The Road to Mexico
1997 Tucson: University of Arizona Press Southwest Books of the Year, Tucson Citizen
- The Journal of the Southwest 1997 Cover photo and feature article
- "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" photos from Chihuahua, 1997 Lafayette Alumni Magazine
- Occasions of Faith, 1995 by Lawrence Taylor, University of Pennsylvania Press and Lilliput Press, Dublin.
- Religious Orthodoxy and Popular Faith in European Society by Ellen Badone, Princeton University Press